You're on a cruise liner that's lost power and your iPhone battery is dead. Or you're without power in your home after a natural disaster, your iPhone battery is depleted, but there is local cell service. This calls for an iPhone case that can charge your battery manually with hand power. Just squeeze the handle repeatedly. That's exactly how the Mipwr Dynamo will work if the Kickstarter campaign is a go. You'll get 30 seconds of talk/text for 1 minute of pumping. The unit will also will include an emergency 400 mAh battery. For iPhone 5/5s.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch