I found a Kickstarter project called King's Assembly that is pretty much scrambling my brains. It's a a keyboard, mouse, and joystick, all wrapped up into one. More importantly you never have to take your hands off to access all three functions at the same time. The keyboard is split in half, one half for each hand, and both halves have a palm rest that allows you to move them easily so you can control the mouse that's built into the bottom. Both halves also have a joystick you can manipulate with your thumb. This is someone thinking differently, and then some. I had to watch the video to get it. They've already raised $40,000 of a $20,000 goal, with 49 days left to go—folks are interested in this thing. There are multiple stretch goals, too, for increased functionality.
← Previous Article
Look out kids, your parents are about to pretty much have your number. A company called BleepBleeps has launched a…
Next Article →
LEGO already makes a line of cool Star Wars themed kits, but what they don't offer are life-size lightsaber replicas…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman