I found a Kickstarter project called King's Assembly that is pretty much scrambling my brains. It's a a keyboard, mouse, and joystick, all wrapped up into one. More importantly you never have to take your hands off to access all three functions at the same time. The keyboard is split in half, one half for each hand, and both halves have a palm rest that allows you to move them easily so you can control the mouse that's built into the bottom. Both halves also have a joystick you can manipulate with your thumb. This is someone thinking differently, and then some. I had to watch the video to get it. They've already raised $40,000 of a $20,000 goal, with 49 days left to go—folks are interested in this thing. There are multiple stretch goals, too, for increased functionality.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display