Kreyos has launched the Meteor smartwatch on Indiegogo, a project that has already garnered $418,000 in pledges with 38 days to go, more than four times the initial goal of $100,000. In addition to being a connected smartwatch, the Kreyos Meteor adds the ability to use voice commands and gestures to control the device. Voice commands work through an on-board microphone, while data from a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer allows you to use gestures as commands. It offers control of your smartphone, health monitoring, two-way text messaging, social media and other notifications, a clock, and more. Check it out.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!