Kreyos has launched the Meteor smartwatch on Indiegogo, a project that has already garnered $418,000 in pledges with 38 days to go, more than four times the initial goal of $100,000. In addition to being a connected smartwatch, the Kreyos Meteor adds the ability to use voice commands and gestures to control the device. Voice commands work through an on-board microphone, while data from a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer allows you to use gestures as commands. It offers control of your smartphone, health monitoring, two-way text messaging, social media and other notifications, a clock, and more. Check it out.
← Previous Article
If you've got an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini and you're on the go a lot, you should…
Next Article →
Hey, this is cool: it's a video compilation of what YouTube user EverySteveJobsVideo thinks are the funniest moments from Steve Jobs…
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors