LAS VEGAS - LandingZone launched a new dock for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display this week at CES. The device clamps on to your MacBook Pro giving you a wide variety of ports that can always be plugged in, even when you take your laptop on the go. It includes five USB ports (three 3.0 and two 2.0), an HDMI port for an external display, a Mini DisplayPort for Thunderbolt displays and external peripherals, and a security slot for third party locks. It also has a built-in Ethernet adapter that passes through to USB giving you an easy way to plug into a wired network. Similarly, it has a headphone jack that does the heavy lifting of passing the sound through USB for you. The device is priced at US$229 [corrected], but the company has it on sale right now for $199.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad