LAS VEGAS - LandingZone launched a new dock for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display this week at CES. The device clamps on to your MacBook Pro giving you a wide variety of ports that can always be plugged in, even when you take your laptop on the go. It includes five USB ports (three 3.0 and two 2.0), an HDMI port for an external display, a Mini DisplayPort for Thunderbolt displays and external peripherals, and a security slot for third party locks. It also has a built-in Ethernet adapter that passes through to USB giving you an easy way to plug into a wired network. Similarly, it has a headphone jack that does the heavy lifting of passing the sound through USB for you. The device is priced at US$229 [corrected], but the company has it on sale right now for $199.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones