I've been a fan of macProVideo for a while now. Their video tutorials are excellent, and I've personally benefitted from their Logic and Reason tutorials. This week MPV launched an Audio Units plugin (AU) that allows you to access and play those tutorials from within Logic Pro X itself (or other 64-bit DAWs that support AU). That seems a rather clever idea to me. You can watch all the company's tutorials with the plugin, but it's real benefit is learning from a Logic Pro X tutorial without switching apps or referencing one while you're in the middle of recording or mixing a song. The video below does a good job of showing you how it works. The DAW Plugin is a free download, but MacProVideo is a subscription service (with a free trial to start).
← Previous Article
Google has released version 2.0 of its Google-branded YouTube app. While getting a full version number increase, the release notes…
Next Article →
Apple added a special iTunes Festival channel to Apple TV on Wednesday so everyone can watch the music event even…
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors