I've been a fan of macProVideo for a while now. Their video tutorials are excellent, and I've personally benefitted from their Logic and Reason tutorials. This week MPV launched an Audio Units plugin (AU) that allows you to access and play those tutorials from within Logic Pro X itself (or other 64-bit DAWs that support AU). That seems a rather clever idea to me. You can watch all the company's tutorials with the plugin, but it's real benefit is learning from a Logic Pro X tutorial without switching apps or referencing one while you're in the middle of recording or mixing a song. The video below does a good job of showing you how it works. The DAW Plugin is a free download, but MacProVideo is a subscription service (with a free trial to start).
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans