Launch Center Pro by Contrast is a handy utility for iPhone and iPad that helps automate some basic actions to create one-touch buttons that can string together several actions. For example: Search Yelp for nearby coffeeshops, or quickly launch directly to the camera in Instagram. I’ve tried to set up Launch Center Pro and create some useful actions, but it is really flexible, so it leaves things pretty open to interpretation. You can see some of the supported apps and actions on Contrast’s site. Now you can walk through the process of setting up an action with a lot of help. Courtesy of MacSparky, I found that MacStories has published a comprehensive guide to get started building actions. Let me know what cool uses you find for it in the comments!
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sketch Pulled from Mac App Store, Developer Cites Shortcoming in MAS Experience
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to Receive Ripple of Hope Award from The Robert F. Kennedy Center
- AT&T Hits Unlimited Data Plans with $5 Increase
- Analyst: Apple Watch Sales to Hit 12M During Holidays