Marvel comics announced an API in January to allow access to vast amounts of data about their titles and characters. Now you can wade through all that data beautifully over at MarvelousDB. Want to know Rhodey’s complete history? Confused about Ant-Man? Trying to sort out which X-Men are on which team? All these questions (and more) are now beautifully answered. Created by Orchestrate, this is a glorious way to spend a morning. Or an afternoon. Or if you have an idea on how to improve MarvelousDB, send a pull request since it’s open source and now you have weekend plans, too! Thanks to Silicon Florist for the link!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today