The San Jose Mercury News has posted a photo gallery of 23 shots of the architectural rendering of Apple's so-called "Spaceship HQ" the company is building in Cupertino. Architectural rendering is a fancy name for a model, but this model is not only worthy of the world-class building it depicts, the photographs are fantastic. The model shows the building, which is still in the approval process, the grounds, the planned water features, the parking construct, and the houses that will be near to the new campus. We respect copyrights at The Mac Observer, so we'll tease you with a few thumbnails. If you want to see more, click through to the full gallery. There's a companion piece by Patrick May that describes his tour of the model from Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad