LAS VEGAS - French firm Netatmo announced for CES a product called June that monitors your (and your skin's) exposure to the sun and ultraviolet (UV) light. Designed to be worn as a bracelet or a broach, the device monitors your exposure in real-time and a companion iPhone app records your total daily exposure. The app can alert users when they need to protect their skin, and it will allow them to see when exposure to UV rays was most intense during the day. Designed by French jewelry designer Camille Toupet, the device was designed for and is being aimed at women, but exposure to the sun is a growing concern for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors. The device is scheduled for release in the Q2 for a retail price of US$99.
← Previous Article
LAS VEGAS - Olloclip unveiled the 4-in-1 Photo Lens for the iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini,…
Next Article →
LAS VEGAS - The mad geniuses at Anki DRIVE unveiled new weapons and other upgrades for their insanely cool iPhone…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman