LAS VEGAS - French firm Netatmo announced for CES a product called June that monitors your (and your skin's) exposure to the sun and ultraviolet (UV) light. Designed to be worn as a bracelet or a broach, the device monitors your exposure in real-time and a companion iPhone app records your total daily exposure. The app can alert users when they need to protect their skin, and it will allow them to see when exposure to UV rays was most intense during the day. Designed by French jewelry designer Camille Toupet, the device was designed for and is being aimed at women, but exposure to the sun is a growing concern for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors. The device is scheduled for release in the Q2 for a retail price of US$99.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation