LAS VEGAS - French firm Netatmo announced for CES a product called June that monitors your (and your skin's) exposure to the sun and ultraviolet (UV) light. Designed to be worn as a bracelet or a broach, the device monitors your exposure in real-time and a companion iPhone app records your total daily exposure. The app can alert users when they need to protect their skin, and it will allow them to see when exposure to UV rays was most intense during the day. Designed by French jewelry designer Camille Toupet, the device was designed for and is being aimed at women, but exposure to the sun is a growing concern for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors. The device is scheduled for release in the Q2 for a retail price of US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups