This is what the Internet is for: Stéphane Bouley has cut a "modern" trailer for Monty Python and the Holy Grail that pitches the movie the way Hollywood might pitch it in 2013. It's a brilliant effort, right down to the lens flares in the outro title sequence. Enjoy.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)