myPhoneDesktop allows you to send data from your Mac, Windows, or Linux PC to your iPhone right from your desktop, allowing you to call phone numbers, open map routes, save images into your Photo album, etc. with your keyboard and mouse. Just select anything on your computer, drag it to the right edge of the screen, and drop it on the popup virtual iPhone. It does this with a combination of desktop client and iPhone app that communicate with each other. The desktop clients are free, and the iPhone app is US$4.99.
← Previous Article
iLuv announced Thursday that it is shipping the Aud 5, the company's first Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5. The…
Next Article →
Science fiction TV shows and movies have given us some iconic space craft over the years, and Sci-Fi Airshow brings…
Recent News See All »
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Mac Observer!
- ‘The Interview’ Movie on YouTube for Rent, Google Play to Buy at 1:00 PM EST [Update]
- 4 Free Santa Trackers for the iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Kelly’s Alternate Holiday Tunes
- Rockstar Patent Sale Indicates Further De-escalation of Mobile Patent War