Not to be left out on the creepy ad game, Nokia recently released a commercial that not only fits the uber-creepy bill, but makes the Windows tablet it highlights seem sluggish and slow. The ad is for the Nokia Lumia 2520, but what you really remember from the commercial is the disturbing hair dresser and his assistant, and maybe that when the camera shows the tablet rotating it takes time before the onscreen image catches up and changes its orientation. But mostly it's just creepy. Samsung has an ad out for its Galaxy Gear smartwatch that's pretty creepy, too. Enough so that we're wondering if there's a creepy ad school out there where Apple's competitors learn how to make commercials.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming