Not to be left out on the creepy ad game, Nokia recently released a commercial that not only fits the uber-creepy bill, but makes the Windows tablet it highlights seem sluggish and slow. The ad is for the Nokia Lumia 2520, but what you really remember from the commercial is the disturbing hair dresser and his assistant, and maybe that when the camera shows the tablet rotating it takes time before the onscreen image catches up and changes its orientation. But mostly it's just creepy. Samsung has an ad out for its Galaxy Gear smartwatch that's pretty creepy, too. Enough so that we're wondering if there's a creepy ad school out there where Apple's competitors learn how to make commercials.
← Previous Article
Apple's new "Misunderstood" holiday ad may not have struck a chord with all viewers, but at least it didn't stray…
Next Article →
Thanks to Mac Geek Gab listener Chuck Bryan we have a great physical size comparison for Apple's redesigned Mac Pro,…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman