LAS VEGAS - Olloclip unveiled the 4-in-1 Photo Lens for the iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini, the first iPad offering from the company. Like the Olloclip lenses that have been such a big hit on the iPhone, the new iPad 4-in-1 is a clip-on lens with four interchangeable lenses—fisheye, wide-angle, and two macro lenses. Better yet, the company figured out how to make the one unit fit all three of iPad models listed above. At the Pepcom event held Monday night, Olloclip was showing off the first prototype, but the company said it would ship later in the first quarter with a price point of US$69.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad