Even though Pocket Tripod may not look exactly like a tripod, it does fit in your pocket and it holds your iPhone just like a real tripod. It collapses flat and is small enough to fit in your wallet, it can hold your iPhone in portrait or landscape mode, and pivots to a wide range of angles to make it easier to get just the shot you want -- or to watch a movie. It doesn't require mounting adapters like traditional camera tripods, either. Pocket Tripod is priced at US$26.99 and is available from BiteMyApple.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi