Even though Pocket Tripod may not look exactly like a tripod, it does fit in your pocket and it holds your iPhone just like a real tripod. It collapses flat and is small enough to fit in your wallet, it can hold your iPhone in portrait or landscape mode, and pivots to a wide range of angles to make it easier to get just the shot you want -- or to watch a movie. It doesn't require mounting adapters like traditional camera tripods, either. Pocket Tripod is priced at US$26.99 and is available from BiteMyApple.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!