I have something for the game geeks: a Kickstarter project for real three sided dice that actually roll. OMG, but is this cool, or what? You're in a fight with an Ogre, but your bastard sword was knocked out of your hands and all you have is this fallen branch. But heck, you hit! You rolled a 20 and you hit! Now the idiot DM is telling you to roll a three sided die for damage, even though clubs are one of the weapons you learned back when you ran with that street gang in your home city of Maz. It says so on your character sheet, and everything! I mean, what's the point in choosing a darned club as one of your weapons if you can't get a little benefit from it in just this situation? At least you have your set of Three Sided Dice from Broken Arrow Games, so you won't have to suffer the indignity of rolling a six-sided die and dividing by two. That was a Kickstarter investment well worth it! Bring it on, Ogre! Funding options start at $5 and go to $50 that included a "dragon scale" dice bag. I love it! You can also vote on which size gets made, a large or small version.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price