Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, first published in 1823, is an undisputed literary classic. Apple fans can thankfully discover or revisit the novel in a variety of ways on their iDevices, including audiobooks and free eBooks. Readers looking for a bit more, however, may want to consider the Frankenstein iOS app, currently priced at US$4.99. Those extra five dollars give the reader a chance to meet the good doctor and his misunderstood monster via an interactive interface with beautiful illustrations. The app is available now in versions formatted for both the iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad