Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, first published in 1823, is an undisputed literary classic. Apple fans can thankfully discover or revisit the novel in a variety of ways on their iDevices, including audiobooks and free eBooks. Readers looking for a bit more, however, may want to consider the Frankenstein iOS app, currently priced at US$4.99. Those extra five dollars give the reader a chance to meet the good doctor and his misunderstood monster via an interactive interface with beautiful illustrations. The app is available now in versions formatted for both the iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi