Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, first published in 1823, is an undisputed literary classic. Apple fans can thankfully discover or revisit the novel in a variety of ways on their iDevices, including audiobooks and free eBooks. Readers looking for a bit more, however, may want to consider the Frankenstein iOS app, currently priced at US$4.99. Those extra five dollars give the reader a chance to meet the good doctor and his misunderstood monster via an interactive interface with beautiful illustrations. The app is available now in versions formatted for both the iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library