Look out kids, your parents are about to pretty much have your number. A company called BleepBleeps has launched a Kickstarter project for Sammy Screamer, the first of many devices designed to help parents monitor their young kids. Sammy Screamer is a movement sensor you control with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. It's designed to scream when it moves, so you can hang it on a door, on your fridge, in a cookie jar, or anywhere else you want to watch without having to actually watch. That's pretty clever, and the company has already raised US$59,000, almost three times its goal of $20,000 with 16 days to go! There are still plenty of funding options that get you one of their first devices, so check it out.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad