The folks at Boinx Software had a clever idea, an app that allows you to show others only the photos and videos you want to show on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PhotoPresenter for iOS allows you to browse all of your photos and videos while hooked up to a display (HDMI or VGA, or via AirPlay), and select only those you want to show. Select the right images, and that's all your audience sees. That's handy for keeping your personal photos and videos out of a business presentation and anything you don't want your family seeing at a get together. It's US$0.99, a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad, and it's available on the App Store now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi