The folks at Boinx Software had a clever idea, an app that allows you to show others only the photos and videos you want to show on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PhotoPresenter for iOS allows you to browse all of your photos and videos while hooked up to a display (HDMI or VGA, or via AirPlay), and select only those you want to show. Select the right images, and that's all your audience sees. That's handy for keeping your personal photos and videos out of a business presentation and anything you don't want your family seeing at a get together. It's US$0.99, a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad, and it's available on the App Store now.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates