The folks at Boinx Software had a clever idea, an app that allows you to show others only the photos and videos you want to show on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PhotoPresenter for iOS allows you to browse all of your photos and videos while hooked up to a display (HDMI or VGA, or via AirPlay), and select only those you want to show. Select the right images, and that's all your audience sees. That's handy for keeping your personal photos and videos out of a business presentation and anything you don't want your family seeing at a get together. It's US$0.99, a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad, and it's available on the App Store now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch