The folks at Boinx Software had a clever idea, an app that allows you to show others only the photos and videos you want to show on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PhotoPresenter for iOS allows you to browse all of your photos and videos while hooked up to a display (HDMI or VGA, or via AirPlay), and select only those you want to show. Select the right images, and that's all your audience sees. That's handy for keeping your personal photos and videos out of a business presentation and anything you don't want your family seeing at a get together. It's US$0.99, a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad, and it's available on the App Store now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac