Okay, so you’ve got a new Mac Pro that can edit 4K video “like butter,” a bevy of new affordable 4K displays, and massive Thunderbolt storage to store all of your files. But how do you get 4K content to start with? Sony has the answer with a new prosumer-targeted 4K camcorder, the FDR-AX100. Launching in March for $2,000, the compact device isn’t cheap, but it’s one of the most affordable ways to capture high quality 4K footage. Check out the sample video if you’re not convinced, and start saving those pennies.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad