Vince Patton recently discovered a tape in his father's basement of a 1984 presentation to the Denver Apple Pi computer club by Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak. Mr. Wozniak spoke about the early days of Apple, making the Apple I computer, his career as a prankster, and being on probation for computer abuse. He also leads the group in a pledge of allegiance to Apple, including the phrase "One notion under Jobs." He broke up the video in nine YouTube-sized segments. They're great, and the videos are in amazing condition. Randy Wiggington—Apple employee #6 and original Macintosh team member—also spoke about the last minute work on the Macintosh before it shipped.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend