Vince Patton recently discovered a tape in his father's basement of a 1984 presentation to the Denver Apple Pi computer club by Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak. Mr. Wozniak spoke about the early days of Apple, making the Apple I computer, his career as a prankster, and being on probation for computer abuse. He also leads the group in a pledge of allegiance to Apple, including the phrase "One notion under Jobs." He broke up the video in nine YouTube-sized segments. They're great, and the videos are in amazing condition. Randy Wiggington—Apple employee #6 and original Macintosh team member—also spoke about the last minute work on the Macintosh before it shipped.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac