You're at at pool party. You'd love to go out on a raft, but you're expecting an important call. If you drop your BT headset and/or iPhone overboard, it's toast. So why not leave your iPhone somewhere safe and head to the raft with this lightweight, user-friendly Bluetooth speaker/handset, that's a portable, waterproof audio device. Naturally, it floats and has a carabiner clip to keep it from going too far astray. While it can only accept calls, not make outgoing calls, that may be all you need at the beach or at the pool. And if you've launched the music app on the iPhone, you can control the volume and track from the SurfSound-Talk and listen with its speaker. Color choices are blue, white or black. MSRP is US$64.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV