Check out this video of Steve Wozniak once again demonstrating how cool he is. Mr. Wozniak is hand-delivering an iMac that Peter Fraser bought for his daughter Emma, only Emma didn't know it was happening. And despite being a teenager, she thought Woz was the bee's knees, which is cool in and of itself. In any event, according to Gizmodo, Woz and Mr. Fraser only knew each other through email, but Woz thought it would be a great prank. And we all know how Woz loves his pranks. According to Mr. Fraser, "It was like Thomas Edison delivering your light bulbs."
← Previous Article
SAN FRANCISCO - The folks at FLIR are showing off the FLIR One, the first thermal imaging camera for iPhone.…
Next Article →
Yeah, you're iPhone's super awesome, and all that, but does it have a built-in screw driver? How about scissors? A…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman