So you've waited in line for an Apple product launch? Oh yeah? Well, have you waited in line during a hurricane or typhoon? A group of people waiting in line for Apple's iPhone 5c and 5s launch on Friday, September 20th, at Apple's Tokyo Ginza store can answer that with an affirmative, and they have a video to prove it. Fortunately, Apple took pity on them and invited them inside just before it hit. Go ahead, Samsung and Microsoft, try and make fun of that, because that's all either company can do, make fun of it. No one is going to wait in line during a typhoon for a product launch for either of those companies. This could be a big iPhone launch for Apple in Japan because the company signed up DoCoMo—Japan's largest carrier—for the first time. Kotaku has more information (via AppleInsider).
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans