Check out John Leake's mini Mac, a 1/3 scale working computer that looks like the original Macintosh and runs Mac OS via the vMac emulator (on an SD card, no less). Mr. Leake built the case by hand from Sintra Board using an X-Acto knife, and he included an HDMI out, two USB ports, and an Ethernet cable on the back of the thing. It's powered by the Raspberry Pi Linux boardJohn Leake is the co-host of the RetroMacCast podcast, and he posted several pictures of the completed project on that site. The attention to detail is amazing, and I salute Mr. Leake for the ability and tenacity to make something so incredibly cool.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch