Check out John Leake's mini Mac, a 1/3 scale working computer that looks like the original Macintosh and runs Mac OS via the vMac emulator (on an SD card, no less). Mr. Leake built the case by hand from Sintra Board using an X-Acto knife, and he included an HDMI out, two USB ports, and an Ethernet cable on the back of the thing. It's powered by the Raspberry Pi Linux boardJohn Leake is the co-host of the RetroMacCast podcast, and he posted several pictures of the completed project on that site. The attention to detail is amazing, and I salute Mr. Leake for the ability and tenacity to make something so incredibly cool.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates