Hong Kong-based onandoff announced a cool stand for iPad called The Dock Minimal. This device offers a small footprint and can hold your iPad (or other tablet) in 20 different positions. The image below shows the device from the front and back, but if you click through to the company's website, you'll find images of the device being used horizontally, too. The device includes a pass-through for your dock cable, too. It works with all iPads, iPad Mini, Kindle, Samsung and Nexus tablets/e-book readers, and it's priced at $39.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions