Hong Kong-based onandoff announced a cool stand for iPad called The Dock Minimal. This device offers a small footprint and can hold your iPad (or other tablet) in 20 different positions. The image below shows the device from the front and back, but if you click through to the company's website, you'll find images of the device being used horizontally, too. The device includes a pass-through for your dock cable, too. It works with all iPads, iPad Mini, Kindle, Samsung and Nexus tablets/e-book readers, and it's priced at $39.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi