Little Danny Torrance survived his terror-filled winter locked away with his parents in a mountain hotel and has since grown up. Now Stephen King has returned to the boy from The Shining, now a middle aged man, in Doctor Sleep to explore just how Danny's life has progressed in the wake of his father's alcoholism, violence, and depression -- and to toss him in the middle of a race to save a child that also has the shining. Doctor Sleep isn't available yet, but you can read a sample of the book now and preorder your full copy through Apple's iBookstore. The sample includes 83 pages, and the full book costs US$10.99. The Shining is considered one of Mr. King's greatest works, so we're excited to see what he gives us with Doctor Sleep.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price