I've been a Vaja fan for a long time. I had a Vaja case for my Motorola RAZR, my original iPhone, and my iPhone 3G. I'll probably get one for my next iPhone, too, but they're a little pricey. That's because they're handmade from leather, and they're insanely cool. On Tuesday, the company launched the Ivo Top SP case for iPhone 5. The case encloses your iPhone when you're not using it—protecting the front, too—and the company designed it so that it offers protection to all four corners. You can customize it with more than a score of colors, and the racing stripe is customizable, too. Check out the different pictures on Vaja's site. It's sexy, and it's priced at US$120.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Long Time Bear Convinced Apple’s Lowest Point Is Near
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- How Smart is a Smarthome That Has to Phone Home?
- Russian Politician Wants Apple’s U2 Album Giveaway Investigated as Gay Propaganda