I've been a Vaja fan for a long time. I had a Vaja case for my Motorola RAZR, my original iPhone, and my iPhone 3G. I'll probably get one for my next iPhone, too, but they're a little pricey. That's because they're handmade from leather, and they're insanely cool. On Tuesday, the company launched the Ivo Top SP case for iPhone 5. The case encloses your iPhone when you're not using it—protecting the front, too—and the company designed it so that it offers protection to all four corners. You can customize it with more than a score of colors, and the racing stripe is customizable, too. Check out the different pictures on Vaja's site. It's sexy, and it's priced at US$120.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates