I love clever ideas, and the Hang-On iMac stand from our friends at Trans Intl is just that. It's a 7-inch by 4-inch shelf that's designed to securely fit in the cable-access hole on the back of your iMac or Cinema Display (with the L-shaped stand). It's big enough for your iPhone, but we're thinking it would be a great place to put an external hard drive, a small cable modem, a Transporter, an AirPort Express, or other small device you need near your Mac but don't need to see. Think, "Yes, honey, I put that picture of your parents on my desk." That's cool. It's priced at US$18.95 and available now.
Recent News See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck