I love Twelve South's design aesthetics, and I have a couple of their products on my desk that I use every day. On Thursday, the company announced Compass 2, a new version of the collapsible iPad stand inspired by a compass (the drawing tool, not the directional device) and designed to work with all iPad and iPad mini models. It looks great when in use, and when you don't need it, it folds up into a very small form factor that will fit just fine in your kitchen drawer. It also has a "hidden secondary leg" you can use to hold your iPad at just the right angle for typing. It comes in black, red, or silver, and it's available now at the link above and Apple Stores for US$39.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad