I love Twelve South's design aesthetics, and I have a couple of their products on my desk that I use every day. On Thursday, the company announced Compass 2, a new version of the collapsible iPad stand inspired by a compass (the drawing tool, not the directional device) and designed to work with all iPad and iPad mini models. It looks great when in use, and when you don't need it, it folds up into a very small form factor that will fit just fine in your kitchen drawer. It also has a "hidden secondary leg" you can use to hold your iPad at just the right angle for typing. It comes in black, red, or silver, and it's available now at the link above and Apple Stores for US$39.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today