I love Twelve South's design aesthetics, and I have a couple of their products on my desk that I use every day. On Thursday, the company announced Compass 2, a new version of the collapsible iPad stand inspired by a compass (the drawing tool, not the directional device) and designed to work with all iPad and iPad mini models. It looks great when in use, and when you don't need it, it folds up into a very small form factor that will fit just fine in your kitchen drawer. It also has a "hidden secondary leg" you can use to hold your iPad at just the right angle for typing. It comes in black, red, or silver, and it's available now at the link above and Apple Stores for US$39.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi