Twelve South introduced a new stand for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro on Tuesday, the GhostStand. It's an acrylic stand comprised of two crossed arms that holds your laptop six inches off your desk. It has silicone rails on the top and bottom of both arms that grip both your MacBook and your desk, keeping it from going anywhere. The company said it was inspired by the Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck, if you're into that sort of thing. It's priced at US$34.99 with free shipping in the U.S.
← Previous Article
We can view websites on our mobile devices, so why not build them there, too? That's the idea behind Jimdo.…
Next Article →
Google released a Chromecast app for iPhone and iPad on Tuesday, meaning that you can use your IOS device to…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman