Twelve South introduced a new stand for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro on Tuesday, the GhostStand. It's an acrylic stand comprised of two crossed arms that holds your laptop six inches off your desk. It has silicone rails on the top and bottom of both arms that grip both your MacBook and your desk, keeping it from going anywhere. The company said it was inspired by the Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck, if you're into that sort of thing. It's priced at US$34.99 with free shipping in the U.S.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sketch Pulled from Mac App Store, Developer Cites Shortcoming in MAS Experience
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to Receive Ripple of Hope Award from The Robert F. Kennedy Center
- AT&T Hits Unlimited Data Plans with $5 Increase
- Analyst: Apple Watch Sales to Hit 12M During Holidays