Twelve South introduced a new stand for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro on Tuesday, the GhostStand. It's an acrylic stand comprised of two crossed arms that holds your laptop six inches off your desk. It has silicone rails on the top and bottom of both arms that grip both your MacBook and your desk, keeping it from going anywhere. The company said it was inspired by the Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck, if you're into that sort of thing. It's priced at US$34.99 with free shipping in the U.S.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today