Twelve South introduced a new stand for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro on Tuesday, the GhostStand. It's an acrylic stand comprised of two crossed arms that holds your laptop six inches off your desk. It has silicone rails on the top and bottom of both arms that grip both your MacBook and your desk, keeping it from going anywhere. The company said it was inspired by the Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck, if you're into that sort of thing. It's priced at US$34.99 with free shipping in the U.S.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi