The Unmonday Model 4.3 ceramic multichannel speaker is one of the most unusual things to cross my desk in a long time. It's a wireless speaker in ceramic case that can become a mono, left, right, left-rear, right-rear, or center speaker just by positioning it a certain way. That ceramic case is hexogonal, and the speaker knows which side is down, which is how it knows which mode to operate in. You can use one in mono mode, or if you need surround sound, just get five of them. At €699 per (US$946.41), that represents a commitment to portable high-quality ceramic-speaker sound, but I know you're out there. It supports AirPlay, and the speaker works for up to 8 hours on a charge.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)