The Unmonday Model 4.3 ceramic multichannel speaker is one of the most unusual things to cross my desk in a long time. It's a wireless speaker in ceramic case that can become a mono, left, right, left-rear, right-rear, or center speaker just by positioning it a certain way. That ceramic case is hexogonal, and the speaker knows which side is down, which is how it knows which mode to operate in. You can use one in mono mode, or if you need surround sound, just get five of them. At €699 per (US$946.41), that represents a commitment to portable high-quality ceramic-speaker sound, but I know you're out there. It supports AirPlay, and the speaker works for up to 8 hours on a charge.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More