The Unmonday Model 4.3 ceramic multichannel speaker is one of the most unusual things to cross my desk in a long time. It's a wireless speaker in ceramic case that can become a mono, left, right, left-rear, right-rear, or center speaker just by positioning it a certain way. That ceramic case is hexogonal, and the speaker knows which side is down, which is how it knows which mode to operate in. You can use one in mono mode, or if you need surround sound, just get five of them. At €699 per (US$946.41), that represents a commitment to portable high-quality ceramic-speaker sound, but I know you're out there. It supports AirPlay, and the speaker works for up to 8 hours on a charge.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!