The late Steve Jobs was inducted into the Bay Area Council Business Hall of Fame last week, and the group posted a video of the induction ceremony. It includes several tributes to Steve Jobs from various Silicon Valley luminaries, including Oracle CEO Larry Ellison (who was also inducted), Bill "Coach" Campbell, and others. In addition to offering nice thoughts about Steve Jobs, there are some anecdotal stories about his his approach to products that are very interesting. Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue was on-hand to accept the award in Steve's name. In his short speech, he mentioned that Steve Jobs didn't care about such things as awards, but he said he thought that this particular award would have meant something to him.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad