Sometimes gems pop up, and this one exists in the form of six minutes of geek bliss. Woz (Apple employee #1), Daniel Kottke (technically employee #12, but really was the first paid employee of Apple in the garage), and Rod Holt (employee #5) chat through the very early days of Apple, including Woz's point-to-point soldering techniques, blowing up a few things, and where to put the solder when you don't have a third hand. This is truly a captured moment of three old friends losing themselves in the pure geekiness of it. Awesome.
← Previous Article
Apple posted a video on YouTube celebrating the Mac's 30th anniversary. It features short segments from a variety of creative…
Next Article →
Engineers of the world, rejoice! LabNation has a KickStarter project that turns your iPad or iPhone into the display for a tiny…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman