The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Mac Observer Podcasts
Join Jeff Gamet each weekday as he assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Join John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to discuss things of interest to Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
Play Latest EpisodeTMO Daily Observations 2016-04-29: Kicking Off a New Apple Conference
- Apple’s Moving Censorship Target and New York’s ‘Textalyzer’ Bill
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Astrophysicist/SciFi Author Dr. David Brin
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-11: Apple Watch 2 Predictions, Sex Robots
- MGG 600: Dave & John’s Crystal Balls
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-08: The White House’s Shifting Position on Digital Privacy
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-07: The Subscription Software Debate Followup
- ACM 354: Apple’s Green Retail Plans, Bernie Sanders’ on Apple’s Taxes
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-06: Balancing Security and Privacy, WhatsApp’s Encryption
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-04-05: TextExpander 6 and the Software Subscription Debate
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Wirecutter’s Editor-in-Chief Jacqui Cheng
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats