• Member Local Time October 26, 2014  03:05 AM
  • Last Visit June 09, 2013  11:19 PM
  • Join Date June 09, 2013  11:19 PM
  • Most Recent Entry
  • Most Recent Comment June 09, 2013  11:23 PM
  • Most Recent Forum Post
  • Birthday

Bio

First and foremost, I am a mother and a wife, and I am and always will be striving to be the best I can be at those two TOUGH jobs! I love my husband, Douglas Tylor Shell, with all of my heart. I am so blessed to have met him and that we have made it through so many difficult times, and through it all, God gave us a love that seems to stand the test of time! We started dating December 13, 2006 and married on March 20, 2008. We have a son, Tylor Jaymes Shell, born August 31, 2010, who is such a blessing in our lives! We are currently pregnant with our second child, due on November 2, 2012. I am hoping for a girl!!

Both my husband and I have been in the Navy since 2007. We have dealt with being apart consistently for deployments and underways, but we made it through! We are both FINALLY on shore duty at the same time, and get to spend more time together than we EVER have in our relationship!

GOD IS AMAZING!!

Favorite Quote: Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

{/if}