New Forums, New Category

Posted: 17 October 2001 11:59 PM

We have been playing with the forum orgnaization a bit.  We have added the World News/Politics forum and The chain Gang, a forum for all the games we have running. 

We also created a new category called, badly enough, Mac Chat and moved all of our Apple and Mac related forums into it.  The Mac Observer Caf? was moved below the Tech Support Boards.  We are soliciting better names for that category, so feel free to suggest some here. 

Other comments are also solicited!

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 17 October 2001 11:29 PM #1

Instead of Mac Chat, what about AppleTalk? (seems kinda obvious doesn’t it?)
    I really like the idea of separating the games into their own section. I was thinking about suggesting that too. Maybe rename it to “The Arcade”?
    -Dan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Photodan on 2001-10-18 02:35 ]</font>

Signature

"ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

What’s the difference between a Mac and a PC? Macs are designed, PCs are assembled.

Posted: 17 October 2001 11:59 PM #2

I like Apple Talk a lot.  In fact, I changed it.

The Arcade could be confused for a gaming forum…  I am NOT married to The Chain Gang though, and in fact spent all of 17 seconds thinking about it!

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.