Mail & Contacts Convergence?

• Posted: 27 June 2001 09:05 PM

Okay, those of you who have an ISP mail account, a PDA with all of your contacts, a webmail account like Yahoo! or Hotmail, and an email app like Entourage or Apple mail….how do you manage all of them?

I’m still trying to figure out if there’s one application that I can use that will allow me to sync my address book with my palm contacts, sync my palm contacts with my online address book, allow me to download my webmail to my desktop app inbox for organization…and still be able to get all of this information when I’m away from my home mac.

From some info I have gathered, Entourage will let you download your hotmail msgs from the web to your inbox and will probably sync contacts with the PDA and webmail address books, and I know you can obviously get your hotmail from anywhere, but is Entourage the only app that does this?

The endgame of all this is that I want ONE app that will allow me to have ONE webmail account but also allow address book synchronization with PDAs and web accounts that I can manage from home and from when I’m away from my Mac (and possibly using a non-mac machine).

What’s your current setup?

Signature

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.