iPod accessories

Posted: 14 July 2005 02:48 AM

The Guardian newspaper has long been a fan of the iPod, and here they have a whole page on “Feeding the iPod frenzy”.

No mention of the iGuy though. Shame. It deserves to be better known.

Signature

Laurie Fleming - the singing geek

@LaurieFleming

Posted: 15 July 2005 07:55 AM #1

Ah, cool, Laurie. Thanks for the heads up!

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 28 July 2005 12:53 AM #2

iPod Accessories

Are you guys looking for a place who has a ton of iPod accessories?

Signature

Macs are great! welovemacs.com has the largest inventory of apple accessories I have ever seen!

Posted: 28 July 2005 01:38 AM #3

Umm - no. I was just letting people know about the further spread of press coverage of the iPod. Currently, along with podcasting, the accessories market is the big thing.

Signature

Laurie Fleming - the singing geek

@LaurieFleming

• Posted: 17 October 2005 01:05 AM #4

Guardian do seem to love the ipod

Have you not seen there adverts in the UK they are an ipod that is longer with all the newspaper sections covered on the front.

Best place to get ipod bits in UK ive found is www.easyipod.co.uk they even have the new itrip LCD for ipod video on pre order.[/url]

• Posted: 21 January 2006 12:51 AM #5

I just bought me the ottorbox…anybody knows a good, waterproof headphone besides the one ottorbox mentions on their site ?

Signature

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.