Mac CUBE G4 with loaded software for sale!!

• Posted: 08 November 2001 07:28 PM

Hi,
    I have bought MAC CUBE in march for my sister to be used for her class. But she has to leave the school. So here it is on sale!!.

Spec:
    . 450-MHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine
    . 1MB of backside level 2 cache
    . 192 MB of high-performance memory
    . 20GB Ultra ATA/66 hard disk drive
    . DVD-ROM drive with DVD-Video playback
    . ATI RAGE 128 Pro graphics card with 16MB of graphics memory, Apple Display Connector, and VGA connector
    . All-digital speaker system from Harman Kardon audio technology
    . Optical mouse
    . Easy access for adding memory or an AirPort Card Easy,
    professional-quality Desktop Movies
    . Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet networking for broadband access
    . Built-in 56K V.90 modem
    . AirPort ready for wireless networking
    . Two FireWire ports and two USB ports for plug-and-play peripheral
    expansion.

Its condition is almost 100%. She has barely used it. It’s still under warranty too.

As I will include my 17” monitor, HP Scanjet 2100C scanner (with the box and software and warranty thing)
    And It comes with these softwares loaded!!.

Mac OS X, 10 with these loaded softwares Macromedia Firework 4, Macromedia Dreamweaver 4, Macromedia Flash 5, Adobe Golive 5, Adobe Photoshop 6
    ,Eyecandy 4000, ACDSee 1.0, Image Viewer 5.32, Aladdin Expander 6.0
    ,BBEdit 6.0.1, Quick Editor 6.3.2, Netscape 6.0, Microsoft Office 2001, Window Media Player, Norton Antivirus 7.0, SoundJam MP 2.1.1, Toast Deluxe 4.2

Super sales here!!. All these for just $1550. I ‘ve been trying to sale among my friends for 1 month. But I don’t know much about where to sale i guess. Start to be frustated a bit. (Well I’m not the one who wanted it but had to buy it and now selling it Damn it!!. It’s a brother-sister thing u know.. )

I just know this website from friend. So hope it works out. If you people around NY or NJ area (or even philly) I could just drive and hand it over to u. Or else I can ship it over to u. Can contact me at my email address .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Drop me ur number if u want me to call back.

Ed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StoneCold on 2001-11-09 10:28 ]</font>