Madonna Pink iPod nano: a useless thing?

Posted: 12 October 2005 09:09 AM

Well, there are rumors around saying that Apple will release a pink Madonna SE iPod nano during the special event today. It wouldn’t be a big technical feat, and some say that it would be rather lame of Apple’s part to make such fanfare just for the release of such an iPod. Were they to release it, would it have success? I know that the pink iPod mini had a big success among girls in the college I attend to. The ipod mini havin been discontinued, would the pink iPod nano replace the pink iPod mini? There is a strong possibility. I personally am not a madonna fan, and I think that if Apple is going to make madonna and U2 iPods, they might as well go ahead and make Pink Floyd, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Sting, Moby, etc iPods. And I don’t think that is very likely to happen. Any thoughts?

• Posted: 22 November 2005 05:46 AM #1

Not for me but I know many women who would love to have a pink iPod. Pink is such a popular color. I’m not sure if the Madonna tie-in would hinder the popularity. My guess is that if it had a breast cancer tie-in, sales would be high.

Signature

Sharon