iPod Observations

• Posted: 16 December 2005 08:42 AM

Living close to the beach (Huntington Beach Ca.) my Fiance and I decided to drive down and watch the sunset one fine day.
    Sitting on a bench watching the world go by, I was astounded by the sheer number of joggers, walkers and bicyclist with their white earphones.

It seemed as if every third person that went by was listening to an iPod. Now I know they are a best seller but it never dawned on me until that day just how big they really are.

Oh, one other thing I noticed was everyone that was wearing one had a look of bliss on their face as they went by. :D

I know it well. :wink:

Posted: 17 December 2005 04:51 AM #1

[quote author=“Podman”]Oh, one other thing I noticed was everyone that was wearing one had a look of bliss on their face as they went by. 

I know it well.

Oh yeah, I too once shared the feeling of bliss when a friend of mine at work allowed me to listen to his iPod, which drowned out all of the ambient noise while transforming the movements of the factory workers into a sort of ballet. :bugeyed:

Signature

You can save your money to spend later on retirement, but you cannot save the days of your youth.  Therefore, spend some of your money on yourself and enjoy life now!       
      thepoeticjuan