Drago Stan Din Tei music video, where did it go?

Posted: 18 March 2006 10:48 AM

I’ve searched all over the place for the music video “Drago Stan Din Tei”  by a group called “O-Zone” and I can’t seem to find it.  It used to be available on iTunes back when viewing music videos was free.  Does anyone know where or how I can acquire a copy of it? 

Thanks in advance for any and all help that you all may offer. smile

[ Edited: 24 October 2010 01:08 PM by Intruder ]

Signature

You can save your money to spend later on retirement, but you cannot save the days of your youth.  Therefore, spend some of your money on yourself and enjoy life now!       
      thepoeticjuan

Posted: 13 December 2006 12:06 PM #1

A-HA! 

I finally found it!  The Dragostan Din Tei video can be found here:

or

I wonder why iTunes dropped it? rolleyes

Signature

You can save your money to spend later on retirement, but you cannot save the days of your youth.  Therefore, spend some of your money on yourself and enjoy life now!       
      thepoeticjuan

Posted: 18 April 2008 11:14 AM #2

I think that it is back on iTunes?

Too bad the rest of O-zone’s songs suck trunk!

Signature

thepoeticjuan

• Posted: 24 June 2009 03:23 AM #3

you can find that song on youtube easily

Posted: 30 January 2010 10:15 AM #4

It’s a curious thing that this post has survived as long as it has…  Yes, with the growth and popularity of U-tube, a wide variety of obscure videos can be found.  Perhaps the idea for a new thread could emerge along the lines of where to find obscure videos? And then again, why stop there? How about threads to locate all things obscure such as people, places, dicoveries, and etc…  But, once discovered and popularized, the items would not longer be obscure, and what fun would that be to not have any lingering mysteries…

Signature

thepoeticjuan