Waterproof Ipod

• Posted: 28 March 2006 08:41 PM

Hey sorry if this has been discussed before…i am handicapped(motorcycle accident) a bit and cannot run, but the Dr. told me this week i could start swimming to get my workouts.  So i was wondering if there is a way to swim with a shuffle.  I would be to afraid to try it with my ipod video.  Swimming can get ultra boring so i thought about the shuffle and an audiobook or some tunes.  Any ideas?

• Posted: 30 March 2006 07:00 AM #1

Yeah, it’s called OtterBox.  A friend of mine has it and says it works very well.

• Posted: 03 May 2006 12:48 PM #2

i have it to…but i have trouble to find some waterproof headphones….

Signature

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.

• Posted: 08 August 2006 02:32 AM #3

[quote author=“N.L.”]i have it to…but i have trouble to find some waterproof headphones….

still nobody who knows where to buy a waterproof headphone ?

Signature

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.

• Posted: 06 October 2006 07:18 PM #4

[quote author=“N.L.”][quote author=“N.L.”]i have it to…but i have trouble to find some waterproof headphones….

still nobody who knows where to buy a waterproof headphone ?

There is another version of underwater gear; called H2o Audio, sells the case and the earphones separately (but I doubt the earphones are compatible with OtterBox).  Goes for about $80.  I’ve seen them in Apple Retail Stores.

http://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-WATERPROOF-HEADPHONES-UNDERWATER-HOUSINGS/dp/B000F6304W

Haven’t tried them but a friend has and seems to like them for swimming laps.