Forum Wankage

Posted: 27 April 2006 05:35 PM

Hey Everyone,

The forums were momentarily indisposed, but Dave got ‘em up and running again.  Unfortunately, we had to roll them back to the 4 AM backup, and that means that posts since then were lost.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate the folks who quickly let us know something was amiss!

Bryan
    Editor
    TMO

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 29 April 2006 10:37 AM #1

A few anomalies noticed:

- View Profile is now replaced by view user’s profile.
    -Private Message is replaces by send private message.
    - Delete, Edit and Quote replaced by Delete this post, Edit/Delete this post and Reply with quote.

Not much, but there is a slightly cluttered feel with all those extra words.

Posted: 30 April 2006 02:35 AM #2

Yeah, I see those things. I thin they were products of the update we performed at the same time.

I might be able to edit those things myself, but if they were part of the update (i.e. hard coded), we may have to live with them for a bit.

Thanks!

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.