Final Cut Pro Monitors/Tvs

• Posted: 30 November 2006 03:59 PM

Hi everyone, I’m setting up a production studio for a independently produced kids television show and I’m trying to find the best and most affordable hd tv’s for our video editors to use for checking colors, etc. We are shooting in Compressed High Def. Is there and industry standard for tv used in video editing production? Also, can you also recommend a computer monitor for me. I’m looking at the Apple Cinema Displays vs. the The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 2407WFP. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Check out the shows trailer here

Signature

Thence we sailed on with aching hearts, and came to the land of the Tryclops, a rude and lawless folk. Among this people no assemblies meet; they have no stable laws.

Posted: 30 November 2006 07:11 PM #1

+

While I haven’t had the opportunity to work with HD TVs and Final Cut, if I were looking for advice, in addition to checking here I’d log onto Apple’s website and check out their “pro” area. They feature many, many profiles of high-end content creators, including Final Cut shops, and always include comprehensive lists of all hardware and software being used (including 3rd party stuff). This would be a good place to start, especially given your more high-end needs.

Signature

mrmwebmax (formerly mrmgraphics)
    Max out your site! mrmwebmax.com