Any fans of Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. here?

• Posted: 27 July 2001 11:26 AM

What do you guys think of the movies made by Steve Jobs’ other company, Pixar, I must admit their pretty cool, meaning that IMO age doesn’t count with such movies. Have you seen the new trailer for the latest film Monsters, Inc. yet, definately worth watching

Signature

Tjeerd van Hoytema

—-
    Join us at irc.macobserver.com #macobserver

• Posted: 21 July 2001 12:26 AM #1

Yes, I think Pixar’s movies have been good.  I thought A Bug’s Life was probably the best of them.  Also, you are correct that they are enjoyable for people of all ages.

• Posted: 21 July 2001 06:59 AM #2

I’m a fan of any cartoon that has nuggets embedded therein for us adults. I cite “Pinky and the Brain” as Exhibit A, Your Honor.

I loved Bug’s Life. I honestly didn’t look at Toy Story and Toy Story 2, until they came on DVD as a bundle. I’m looking forward to Monsters, Inc., and will see it Nov. 2.

My favorite part from the latest Monsters, Inc., trailer: the very last part: where the one-eyed monster starts dancing and singing. I don’t know what he’s saying, but it goes something like, “put that thing back where it came from…”

(I’m sitting here, grinning to myself, and now my wife is laughing at me, quite used to seeing me laughing out loud unexpectedly over something my little brain just remembered from minutes, hours, days, years ago… )

Rodney O. Lain
    Mac Observer Columnist, iBrotha’s page at TMO

iBrotha.com, .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iBrotha on 2001-07-21 10:01 ]</font>

Signature

“Free yo mind & yo ass will follow…”George Clinton
    peep my iBookiBrotha.comfor the ladies...

• Posted: 27 July 2001 11:26 AM #3

What is the last movie of Bill Gates?
    I heard about Crash but it’s not him.
    No no, the Big Blue comes from France.

I bought a DVD player just to watch Pixar’s movies.