What are you hoping to see in the next iPod generation?

Posted: 02 January 2007 11:48 AM

So, the Macworld Expo is coming soon. I believe that it’s well time that a radical change is made to the iPod line, in order to stay ahead of the competition. What blow-you-off-your-chair features would you like to see in the next iPod?

I would like to se a widescreen touch-sensitive device. Not much bigger than the current iPod, or it would become too bulky. Can’t make it any thicker, either. Two drive configurations would exist: a 50 GB and a 100 GB. A Front Row like interface wouldn’t be bad, as the iPod can now read movies, music and photos. Replace the DVD icon by a phone function, and we have a killer product.

• Posted: 04 January 2007 12:34 AM #1

Wi-Fi, Wide-screen, touch-sensitive and (for the love of God) NOT bigger than the current iPod. Having it sync with my mobile phone or laptop would also make life nicer.

Also, for heaven’s sake Apple, build the FM receiver into the iPod, pretty please?

Signature

Eindvijand

Resident “Crazy Belgian of TMO”™

“It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man; it only takes twenty seconds of war to destroy him.”
    – King Baudouin I of Belgium