thanks   rolleyes

Signature

- Gavin (DrShakagee)

Posted: 07 May 2002 08:16 PM #17

Hey Gavin, those are awesome!

They have also been uploaded to the Members directory.  grin

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 07 May 2002 09:54 PM #18

Hey Bryan thanks, sometimes I feel like a clown and sometimes I feel like a pint.

Signature

- Gavin (DrShakagee)

Posted: 07 May 2002 10:21 PM #19

It’s uploaded, macuser01.  grin

Signature

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 08 May 2002 02:18 AM #20

drum roll please…

i present, the L0u13 collection :D

http://homepage.mac.com/lvidmar/avatars/

*sigh*  rolleyes

Signature

-Louie

• Posted: 08 May 2002 08:40 PM #21

That’s what I use everywhere.

Signature

Why must I be surrounded by frickin’ idiots!?
    The Log Of Thoughts

• Posted: 09 May 2002 06:23 AM #22

still working on mine <sigh>  the annoying thing is that i *know*  i have a copy of photoshop somewhere in my house, but i haven’t been able to find it since getting my new-used iMac.  so i am hand-editing, pixel by pixel.  oh, well, something to occupy my time.  smile

Signature

Mac OSX. I’ve upped my standards. Up yours.

“Sort of? Sort of the end of the world? You mean we won’t be certain? We’ll look around and say ‘Pardon me, did you hear something?’?”

Posted: 09 May 2002 09:25 AM #23

Insanely busy at the moment.  Please give me a couple of days to get these reviewed and uploaded.

Thanks!

Signature

Posted: 10 May 2002 10:57 AM #24

Lou13, kefkafloyd, your avatars have been uploaded.

Signature

• Posted: 15 May 2002 08:41 AM #25

Begging…

Any chance I could have one of these, Bryan?

I’m a bit of an old-school Amiga gamer and these bring back very fond memories.

and

I know the first ones are a bit too big, so I found a smaller version of the pics on another site…

and

If you think they look crappy, or tacky, that’s OK.  I’ll have to look for something else then.

In the meantime, I’ll have to get myself some image-editor of some king to make my own creation… rolleyes

Signature

Eindvijand

Resident “Crazy Belgian of TMO”™

“It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man; it only takes twenty seconds of war to destroy him.”
    – King Baudouin I of Belgium

Posted: 15 May 2002 10:24 AM #26

Hey Ein,

I meant to talk to you about these some time ago.  There are so many Avatar threads, however, I forgot about it.  My apologies!  :-(

These aren’t tacky at all, but they are too tall by some 15 pixels.  I’ll see if I can futz with it soon™.

Signature

• Posted: 16 May 2002 05:01 AM #27

I just though I posted them in the wrong thread so I pasted them over here. I didn’t feel neglected at all, don’t worry.  LOL

Thanks for taking a look at’em!

Signature

Eindvijand

Resident “Crazy Belgian of TMO”™

“It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man; it only takes twenty seconds of war to destroy him.”
    – King Baudouin I of Belgium

• Posted: 17 May 2002 10:02 AM #28

Bryan,

I have an avatar image that I’d like to use. It fits all the size requirements specified. How do I send it to you? An email attachment would work if that’s what the procedure is. I don’t use any publicly available servers for data/image storage.

Thanks for your assistance,
    John

Signature

“No matter where you go, there you are.”
    —Buckaroo Banzai

Posted: 17 May 2002 10:28 AM #29

Check your private messages, Wasabi, for directions.

grin

Signature

• Posted: 19 August 2002 12:07 AM #30

I’ve got one, buts its too big. How do I shrink it, or how do I send it to you so you can play round with it?

Signature