If a tree fell in the TMO forums…

Posted: 29 May 2008 05:28 PM #16

Still here. Still lurking. smile

Posting less though. Partly because work has been busy, partly because I don’t trust myself to post in the Politics forum anymore. raspberry

Signature

-Jon Roth

Instant Philosopher; Just add hot topic and stir.

Posted: 30 May 2008 03:12 AM #17

Congratulations, you get the first lounge post in more than a month award.  :D

Posted: 25 August 2008 10:52 PM #18

Hi Kitsune! and Everybody too!!!

Guess what?  Ok, remember the TV that you sent me years ago?......Well, it’s still working!  What a great little TV!  Thanks a Million!

Now, I forgot what I was going to write about?  Duhhh!

I’ll be backkkkk!

:bugeyed:

Signature

You can save your money to spend later on retirement, but you cannot save the days of your youth.  Therefore, spend some of your money on yourself and enjoy life now!       
      thepoeticjuan

Posted: 02 February 2010 04:17 PM #19

If an earthquake shook the forums, would anyone notice?

I don’t know about everyone else, but I just plain got lazy about writing. Just plain lazziness…..and some other interests I suppose….

I also missed posting that about a year ago, the TV that I bought from Kitsunestudios was still working fine when I sold it through craigslist. You see, Santa brought the kids a Nintendo WII and a 42” flatscreen for the den, and so “the little Samsung TV that could” went off to a nice home that could get some more good use out of it.

Signature

You can save your money to spend later on retirement, but you cannot save the days of your youth.  Therefore, spend some of your money on yourself and enjoy life now!       
      thepoeticjuan

Posted: 23 February 2011 12:57 PM #20

Yikes!  A big earthquake shook Newzealand and I was wondering if Laurie F. is alright?  I wish you all in Newzealand a good recovery…

Signature

thepoeticjuan