Selling My 21" Studio Display

Posted: 28 August 2001 09:34 PM

I am selling my 21” Apple Studio Display.  I have all the original packaging, and the monitor is a one year old.  Works great.  Shipping will be expensive due to the size and weight (expext US$100-US$150).

Price US$900.  Will consider partial trade.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 02 August 2001 02:57 AM #1

Or, make an offer.  I really don’t want to have to put this monitor on eBay.

Thanks!

Signature

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 24 August 2001 03:45 PM #2

Why are you selling it? What are you looking for trade wise?

Posted: 25 August 2001 11:32 PM #3

I sold my G4 and am working on a Pimo.  It’s maximum resolution is 1280 x 1024 for the 2nd monitor, and my 21” is just wasted at that resolution.  So, I am going to use my 17” CRT until I buy a 17” Studio Disply, and selling the 21” CRT is a part of that. 

Also, it seems that these monitors are going for US$700 on eBay, which is much less than I had thought.  I will sell it for US$650 with that in mind.

I think the only thing I really want in partial trade is a FireWire hard drive.

Signature

• Posted: 26 August 2001 01:31 AM #4

Or, make an offer.  I really don’t want to have to put this monitor on eBay.

An alternative:
    http://www.SecondhandMac.com

Posted: 26 August 2001 08:55 AM #5

You’re going to have to stop the SPAMMING.

Signature

• Posted: 27 August 2001 10:20 PM #6

would you take a pair of 40GB ATA/100 IBM HDDs with an ATA/100 RAID Card (PC) for a trade???

Signature

Why mac? why not?
    Visit The SpacePort Bar and you shall not be disapointed smile

Posted: 28 August 2001 09:34 PM #7

Maybe, gimme a day or two to decide.

Signature